Thursday 12 November 2009

Monday 26th à Friday 30th October
School, and freezing cold at school. But not all that much else to say. Thursday was dissapointly boring, because they had another sports day, which I had no idea about,so I didn’t have my sports uniform, and my Japanese teacher didn’t turn up either, so I spent the entire day alone in the library.
Saturday 31st October
Just mama, haruki, Yoshiki and I today, this morning we did some water colour painting while mama was out at haru’s kindy. And then went out for lunch and to the local park for a play, befor heading home, to be met by the rest of the family and then going out to dinner.

Sunday 1St November
Thismorning, befor we even had time for breakfast, we were visited at the house by someone fromt eh local temple, to give us a private service in honour of all the ancestors of the family, infront of the family temple in the house.
So after that and many photos and some random games with the kids, I moved to my finial host family, family number 8. Its so weird to think that I'm at my last host family already, but when my average time at any of the previous families has been about 5 weeks, and I have 11 left here, who can really blame me. At this host family its just me and my host parents, they were actually my first half day hosts, just says something about Japanese organization. But anyway.
We had our first snow of the season tonigh, as we were walking home from dinner, was very supprising but then my hosts went into a big speal about how last winter was really warm, so looks like this is going to be a very cold one.
Monday 2nd àFriday 6th November
It was a public holiday on Tuesday, (culture day) so no school on which I spent at home doing kanji study. Due to this and Tuesday next week being a test day Friday was a Tuesday timetable, meaning I missed out on my fun filled Friday. Also due to my Japanese teacher being busy on other days, I only had one lesson this week on Friday where she pointed out what I have been trying not to think about all that much, that my Japanese proficiency test is now only a month away. Eekk!
Saturday 7th November
Went to my host families business for a bit today, just to look around, they are roof tillers, so really what I looked at where lots of black tiles. Yay! And then it was home again for some more study.
Sunday 8th November
So this morning I finially stoped saying ill do it tonight and then not coz I was too tired and I sat down and wrote letters to those back home that I owe them to. (Grandparents and friends birthdays). Then I studied until lunch, after lunch I did another of those I've been putting this off to long things, and walked to the copper district, which was quiet interesting to wander through, but everything is soooooo expensive, well it is all hand made in the shops that sell them, but still, $2000 for a teapot! And then I went to an op-shop on the way home, didn’t find what I wanted, but didn’t have enough time before it closed to look through the whole shop. So I shall have to go back again sometime soon. Considering how cold it has been reciently it was quiet hot today, I have no idea about what the actual temperature was, but I was quiet happily wandering around after lunch in just a long sleeved shirt.

No comments: