Friday 8 January 2010

so its basically impossible to get on here long enough to type up a real entry but this time next friday i will be in tokyo and on my way home! so if you bare with me for like 9 days then you will get a nice long update about my last month in Japan.

what the rest of my time entales is
9th - meating up with Rie a friend i met on my first trip to Japan in 2005
10th - going to my 7th host families for the day to say goodbye
11th - lunch with my 1st host family
12th going to toyama to hang out with Josh for the last time (excluding tokyo... but there are 6 exchagne students there then)
13th - rotary for the last time i think? or mabey that was last week not sure! they never tell me anything
14th - no real plan except for finishing packing
15th - get up super early and fly to tokyo... a friend may be meeting me at the airport and hanging out for the day.
16th fly from tokyo to singapore and hmm i cant rember if my flight from singapore is the 16th or not
17th - arrive home in Aus!


love lots

No comments: