Thursday 9 July 2009


Tuesday 7th – Tanabata
So today is tanabata, I went to the festivalish thing last week though, but today in my Japanese class Ibata sensei and I made a mini tree with our wishes on it, was good fun. School again finished at lunch time, so then home it was, and the afternoon was spent mostly talking with Yoshi and looking at his photos from Australia, was also very fun.


Wednesday 8th

So school in the morning then as usual for a Wednesday I went to Rotary and again I had a half day host family today. Today we went to the Toyama botanical gardens which were very over grown but still had some nice stuff to look at. And then to an Art gallery, one which I had also been to with my 2nd host family but that was ok because it was a complexly different Exerbittion today, I think I liked today’s better anyway. And then it was off to dinner. Today it was host parents and a host brother, who was some what older than me and he is moving to Sydney in about 2 months as they are trying to expand their family business and they have decided to do so in Sydney so he was very interesting in talking about Australia, and he had amazing English skills.

No comments: